APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
Upload the application as a PDF attachment below.
Should you experience technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The application shall include:
- A short summary of education and relevant working experience written in english. Should the application be granted, this text will be published on our website.
- Documentation of three art projects from the last five years in which the applicant has been the curator of:
- The application should contain a description of the curatorial concept of the exhibition projects.
- The application should contain image material for each project (may be links to web pages).
- Coordinated projects are accepted if their own role in the development of the curatorial term is described.
- Exhibition projects where the applicant has also participated as an artist is not accepted.
The Board of the Norwegian Association of Curators acts as a jury for the admission of new members. The jury’s decision is made after an assessment of the applicant’s curatorial practice. There is no grounds for rejection.
The Board reserves the right to request further documentation if the information provided is not sufficient to make an assessment.
The application will be assessed at the next Board meeting. If successful, the applicant will be asked to pay the annual membership fee of 700 NOK. Upon receipt of payment, membership cards will be posted to the member.
*Catalogues and other documentation may be requested for the NKF Archives at a later date