APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
Upload the application as a PDF below or send it to email@example.com
The application should contain the following:
- A short summary of your education and relevant work experience in English. This text will be published on the webpage of The Norwegian Association of Curators
- Documentation of three curatorial projects within the last five years, which you have been curator for. This should include the following:
- A brief description of the curatorial concept for each of the projects.
- Visual documentation of the projects (links to online documentation is accepted).
- Co-curatorial projects are accepted, provided your own role in the development of the curatorial concept is described.
- Exhibition projects that you have also participated in as an artist will not be accepted.
The Board of the Norwegian Association of Curators assesses the applicant’s curatorial practice, and grants membership where it sees fit. Reasons for refusing applications will not be given.
The Board reserves the right to request further documentation if the information provided is not sufficient to make an assessment.
The application will be assessed at the next Board meeting. If successful, the applicant will be asked to pay the annual membership fee of 700 NOK. Upon receipt of payment, membership cards will be posted to the member.
Should you experience technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Catalogues and other documentation may be requested for the NKF Archives at a later date